Superformance 427 Cobra Mk-III S/C (used) #3064
2011 Superformance MKIII (SP03064) - One owner, bought new 3/2011 at Hillbank Motor Corp. in Michigan, shipped to the US in August 2011, delivered September 2011. Galaxy Blue with Wimbledon White twin stripes, black interior, 10,000 miles (mostly highway), never driven in rain, never raced, always garaged and covered, Dart Aluminum Block 427ci (520 HP), Tremec TKO-600 5 speed (OD 2000rpm @ 70mph), Polished Stainless Steel Quicklifts, Silver Ceramic Coated Headers and Side Pipes, 15" Pin Drive Wheels, 15" Goodyear tires (255/60 R15 & 295/50 R15), Polished Fire Extinguisher mounted between the seats, Glove Box signed by Carroll Shelby, Tonneau Cover, Soft Top and Side Screens, Moto-Lita wood Steering Wheel, Superformance floor mats, Paint and Leather in excellent conditions. Meticulously maintained by a mechanic (Owner).
Options / Additions
1. R/T Cobra Valley Rear Upper Suspension Mounts 2. R/T Cobra Valley Geometry Correcting Front Upper and Lower Ball Joints 3. Radiator Screen 4. Oil Cooler Screen 5. Front License Plate Bracket 6. Upgraded Headlights (Halogen) 7. Cigarette Lighter w/ 2 USB connections 8. Battery Disconnect in Trunk 9. 4 Point Seat Belt Harness (Driver and Passenger) 10. AC Clutch and Brake Pedal Pads 11. AC Steering Wheel Center Cap 12. Superformance Floor Mats 13. Polished Fire Extinguisher 14. Matching Blue and White Indoor Cover 15. Cobra front and Rear Emblems 16. 427 Ford Emblems 17. Rear View mirror Riser 18. SPF Owner s Manual 19. Second Strike Owner s Manual.
Engine / Trans
1. Dart Aluminum 351w Block 427ci 2. Cleveland Forged Crank 3. AFR Heads 4. Quickfuel 750 Mechanical Secondary 5. Earls Sandwich Oil Cooler Thermostat (180 degree) 6. Oil filter positioned to accept longer filter 7. Crane HI-6 Ignition Module 8. Crane Nascar Coil 9. TKO 600 OD transmission (2000 rpm @ 70mph)
10. Ultra-Shift Transmission Lube in Trans 11. HI Rev RPM Lubricant in every oil change
Included Parts / Tools
1. Spare Superformance Glass Windshield (Still in the box) 2. Canton Oil Cooler Thermostat (Not installed) 3. Brake Master Cylinder (Not installed) 4. Wilwood Clutch Master Cylinder (Not installed) 5. Clutch Slave Cylinder (Not installed) 6. MSD Street Fire Ignition CD (Not installed) 7. Misc. Relays 8. 6lb Lead Hammer
9. Safety Wire Pliers 10. Safety Wire 11. Fix a Flat (3) 12. Original Clutch & Brake Pedal Pads 13. Original Steering Wheel Center Cap
TITLED AS: Wisconsin -"1965 AC Cobra"
SELL FOR: $72,000.00 ~Buyer provides and pays for shipping
INQUIRE HERE SV081016CG N Illinois ...or call (630) 248-4161 Anytime (Chris Gary)